COVID19 protocols are in place. Masks and social distancing are required at all times.
AFFORDABLE WAYS TO ACQUIRE AND MAINTAIN A BIKE
PRE-LOVED BICYCLES FOR SALE
Refurbished bicycles for children and adults.
SWEAT EQUITY PROGRAM
Earn your bike for free!
A DO-IT-YOURSELF BICYCLE SHOP!
NEWS AND EVENTS
Cycle Transitions admin has decided (but we may change our minds if conditions warrant) that we will still be open during these days of concern regarding the spread of the novel corona virus – COVID-19 – but we are asking our members to follow these measures when considering coming in to the shop:
- Stay home and don’t come to CT if you’re feeling sick. Our staff is being given the same strict instructions.
- Please refrain from visiting the shop if you’ve been abroad. Wait at least 14 days beforing coming in. Same for staff!
- A.B.W. (Always Be Washing) Rule. When you arrive at CT, we will ask you to sanitize your hands (we’ll have sanitizer available as soon as we can get some) or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before working on your bike and again after working on your bike. Our mechanics will be sanitizing or washing their hands between each customer they assist with bicycle repair.
- Clean tools, clean stands. Since we share surface areas (tools and stands) at CT, we will wiping used tools and each stand down between customers.
- Gloves if you need them. CT will provide gloves if you’d like to use them when working on your bike. Feel free to bring your own if you have them.
- Be Cool Be Calm Ride On. These are precautions, we are taking this seriously, and these are not reasons to panic. So keep riding and stay healthy because there has never been a better time to be on a bike.
As is our usual practice, Cycle Transitions is closed on holiday weekends. As such, our shop is not open this Saturday, February 15. We will re-open next Wednesday evening.
Cycle Transitions extends a holiday greeting to all our members, supporters and friends. May this be a safe and enjoyable time for you! Our shop is closed during the holiday season beginning with Saturday, December 21, through January 3, re-opening again Saturday, January 4. We’re looking forward to seeing you again in the new year!
Now that the cycling season is winding down, Cycle Transitions will resume its “winter” hours. We will now be open:
Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm to 9pm
Saturday mornings from 9am to noon
As usual, we are closed all long weekends.
For those of you putting your bicycles away for storage, consider bringing the bike in for a clean-up first. We have the facilities to make that easy for you to do. And for those planning to ride this winter, consider prepping your bike – lubing all parts that may rust, perhaps putting on fenders and studded tires. We can help you with all of this.